Technology Search Partners, Inc. is a professional recruiting firm based in Portsmouth, NH specializing in technical staffing solutions and IT project management for organizations in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine and Rhode Island. We are a boutique firm that specializes in providing personalized attention in placing professionals on a direct-hire, contract-to-hire and contract basis. We are boutique by design, having a very different approach to recruiting.
We are seeking a Recruiting Manager to join our team, to assist in meeting our clients expectations of quality and appropriate candidates presented for their open positions in a timely manner. Our Recruiting Managers are required to have exceptionally meaningful dialogues with candidates, often meeting face to face, to foster an ongoing professional relationship beyond the initial contact.
- Working closely with our team, develop and execute a recruiting strategy to fill diverse IT related openings.
- Use of creative and advanced internet searches, referrals and other recruiting tools to generate a continual pipeline of active and passive candidates.
- Generate initial candidate contact with the emphasis screening in order to determine their employment availability, interest level, salary range and basic qualifications.
- Identify prospective candidates for active roles to ensure job requirements and expectations are assessed against appropriate criteria. Then present candidates to the recruiting team for continued evaluation.
- Scheduling, confirming and preparation of candidate activities and requirements throughout all stages of the interview process.
- Perform other recruiting activities such as, but not limited to: regularly informing team of latest recruiting activity to specific positions, updating currently known candidate employment history and skills to ensure accuracy of our proprietary database, attending networking events between Southern Maine and Greater Boston, and developing TSP’s professional social networking presence.
Job Requirements / Essential Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills, able to work in a team environment.
- Possess a high level of character as it applies to integrity, strong work ethic, and confidentiality as it applies to both individual and overall team goals.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment, continually prioritizing workload.
There are two backgrounds that would receive additional consideration:
- Someone with agency or corporate technology recruiting experience, looking to remain in the field but with a greater focus on building ongoing relationships.
- Someone looking to transition from a technology background, wanting to take greater control of their earning potential.
We offer a base salary plus bonus payout percentages (with no cap), health benefits, retirement savings plan options and vacation.
Technology Search Partners, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer