As an experienced member of our growing Technology Operations group, the System Administrator will dive into a hands-on opportunity with datacenters. The internal team are doctors of IT monitoring the health and status of our Production and Staging level datacenters. Does this sound like you?
- Configure, implement and provide tier 2 support for incident resolution and service request processes for technical problems.
- Assist with the migration and transportation of our Datacenters.
- Track space and usage on our systems to diagnose and triage alerts.
- Analyze and assess risks to our systems, while also monitoring back-up systems.
- Ensure all Operational Service Levels are met against documented SOPs.
- Provide documentation of configurations, maintenance plans and project updates
- Experience in NOC or data center operations with customer facing systems
- Working experience in complex operational environments in various aspects of support for their technical area.
- Combination of the following technologies:
o Microsoft Windows Server
o Active Directory
o SAN Administration (EMC/HP/NetApp)