Software Engineer in Test Automation
Our Cambridge based client, who's product revolutionizes retail intelligence by aiding brands optimize sales of their products, is looking for a Software Engineer in Test Automation to work beside their Development Team to design and implement automation frameworks, monitoring tools and test scripts. This is a role for a very technical, Senior person capable of working on their own, bringing a detailed oriented approach with a passion for automated testing. The skill set an ideal candidate would bring includes:
- Test automation solutions utilizing: Selenium, NightwatchJS, JMeter, SoapUI, etc.
- Experience with all phases (design to execution) of automation scripts for end to end testing.
- Variety of testing methodology (smoke, regression, unit, integration, etc).
- Comfort with scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc).
- Familiarity with cloud services (AWS ideally) from a DevOps background.
Must haves, NO exceptions:
- Able to work on site in Cambridge, MA
- Eligible to work in US without any form of sponsorship required.