Sr Developer / Engineer, Full Stack
Our Cambridge based client, who's product revolutionizes retail intelligence by aiding brands optimize sales of their products, is looking to add a Sr Developer / Engineer to their growing team. They are a very stable, well funded organization who develops using open source languages, frameworks and technologies in a very collaborative culture. The people they wish to meet align with:
• A generalist with strong Front End and BackEnd experience and interest.
• Able to work from requirements and do so in a Microservices environment.
• An architect mind-frame who WANTS to write code.
• Has strong Server-side Java, Front-end of Backbone or React
• Understands event sourcing
• Someone NOT set in 1 language, but wants to learn new things. JVM languages for certain (mostly Java and Apache Groovy) or Ruby on Rails.
- 6+ years of professional development experience
- Examples of coding that can be shared either directly or via GitHub
- History of developing new features and services without hand holding